Sunday, February 4, 2007

Some introductory remarks

My intent in this site is to give me a place to deposit sermons and such in case anyone is interested in reading them. I assume that I'll be including more content and variety down the road, but for now, I'm not sure what that will be. I also assume that most people who look at this site will be people who already know me and know how to contact me, but if you're not, then feel free to leave a comment on one of the posts and I'll be happy to get in touch with you. I certainly encourage feedback on anything I've posted.

I'll also be posting more on my copyright policy later, but for now, just don't take my stuff and call it your stuff, and don't make money off of my stuff without giving me some of it. I don't get too hung up on "intellectual property rights," whatever those are, since the things I preach are the product of countless other peoples' thoughts anyway.

No comments: