Thursday, February 22, 2007

Copyright information

It's taken me longer than I'd hoped, but I've finally updated the copyright information for the content of this site. There is now an icon and information for more details at the bottom of this page as well as at the end of every sermon, but it basically comes down to what I said before: don't take my stuff and call it your own, and don't make money off of me without asking first.

The official lingo is a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License, which means that you're free to use my stuff without asking provided you comply with the following stipulations: give credit where credit is due, don't use my stuff for commercial purposes, and don't change my stuff unless you're willing to put an identical license on the modified result.

It's really a shame that I have to go to all this trouble, especially since these stipulations are, in my mind, simply being polite, but such are the days in which we live.

No comments: