Monday, June 15, 2009

All your Trinity questions answered

That title might be too optimistic. Still, I'm posting a link to a series of lessons I put together a while back for our prayer meeting to help people have a better understanding of the Trinity. The intent was to have three weeks of lessons (hence the breakdown into three parts), but I think it ended up taking six weeks, which is not nearly as appropriate for a series on the Trinity. I thought, since our last sermon dealt with the Trinity, it might be helpful to have a slightly more analytical look -- is that a good idea? -- at the topic. I think the prayer was a better way of handling it, honestly, but I suppose this also serves a purpose.

Click here to view this lesson series.

I'll post the June 14 sermon later this week.

No comments: